Should I leave this guy, who is caught up in all this drama?

One of his female friends had sex with multiple men at a party. She technically got a train ran on her and consented but now she recently filed rape charges 3 month after the party. My boyfriend claims he was not involved in the

Divalish

Asked by Divalish at 11:54 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I WOULD GET OUT!!!
    Anonymous

• if this was something that happened when he was younger, i would say maybe overlook it, maybe he grew up and is different, but if this just happened, and im assuming that your a mom - i would think twice about having someone involved with something like that around my kids and in my life.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• If your first instinct is to question it then it's not right for you. RUN.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:59 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I would run!!! Dump his ass.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:48 AM on May. 7, 2010

• If I've learned anything in life its that you get out at the first sign of craziness and drama because believe me this is only the beginning of it. Imagine what your life will be like in ten years, still full of drama if you're with this guy. Did he rape her? No one knows but them but do you really want a guy who is willing to "run a train" on a girl anyway? I wouldn't. Don't walk away, RUN AWAY. Do it now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Run. Do you really wanna be with a guy that has "friends" like this girl in his life anyway? Hell no. DRAMA. Girl get out now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 7, 2010

• if this is recent... dump the guy! I am a firm believer in you are who you hang out with.... My man can go out with his boys, have a few beers, etc.. I'm a pretty relaxed kinda girl.... but if he was ever in this sort of situation I would be through. You're a mom and this should be the last thing you need to think about........... and honestly, the fact that you even need to think about this and question his involvement in the situation doesnt say much about your relationship. Just an opinion!
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:28 AM on May. 7, 2010

• "If I've learned anything in life its that you get out at the first sign of craziness and drama because believe me this is only the beginning of it. Imagine what your life will be like in ten years, still full of drama if you're with this guy. Did he rape her? No one knows but them but do you really want a guy who is willing to "run a train" on a girl anyway? I wouldn't. Don't walk away, RUN AWAY. Do it now."

This is excellent advice....I've been in situations where I was uncomfortable with a guy's past but stayed with him anyway because we had something good going on....well, it always ends up a disaster! Get out now, and find someone who's no-stress, no drama...there's lots of nice guys out there
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 1:56 AM on May. 7, 2010