does you baby have 'i know i do something wrong' flicker (14 Mo)

i have noticed it with my boy. whenever i catch him doing something on his own (for instance when I approch him playing with cans, standing by the chair etc.) his has got the flicker of 'you scared me mom'. i speek quite voice, sometimes just touch him, but ... he 'knows' and 'shows' it - as if he was doing something wrong. is it because he plays himself a lot, too much or what's that? any clue?

BabySon1

Asked by BabySon1 at 11:56 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My almost 18 month old sometimes still does it but use to do it and its cause she knew she wasn't suppose to be doing that so when I'd walk in and see her doing it she would just like she was scared then I'd just tell her no or you know you aren't to play with that. Well mainly now she just points or touchs stuff and says no no cause thats something she isn't suppose to touch. I think its normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on May. 7, 2010