very bad pain.....should i go to ER?

i have this really bad pain under the right side of my rib cage it even hurts to the touch. its swollen and everything.. what organ is there? should i go to ER? i put it in pregnancy because we are TTC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont know what it is either,,but if you are swollen and it hurts and your pregnant,,,go to er,,right now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Yes you should go to the ER.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:03 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I WOULD GO RIGHT KNOW PLEASE DON'T WAIT!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 7, 2010

• what organ can this be??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Could be your Gall Bladder...it's under the right side of your rib cage...i'd go get it checked out ASAP.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:16 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Forgot to add it could be your liver too...the Gall Bladder is kinda wedged below the left side of your liver.
    milfalicious08

• It sounds like the gallbladder to me. If the pain happened after eating something fatty or greasy, then it is most likely the GB. Go to the ER, they can at least give you a pain reliever and tell you what diet to follow until after your baby is born. After the baby comes they will probably want to remove it. It is a very easy surgery, I had my surgery saturday and was back in college classes on tuesday.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:25 AM on May. 7, 2010