How do u deal with people who are jealous of or "hate" on you for no apparent reason

I find that women constantly are jealous of me, because I am doing well with myself and my career . i am also a savvy, sexy single mama....how do u deal with other who envy u

Divalish

Asked by Divalish at 12:07 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• i walk away, fast. i don't have time for such childish behavior.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:18 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I look there way and throw back a bit of my beautiful hair,,and do my head flip toward them in slow motion,,,and I walk on,,,b/c I know,,,its all about ME,,,,go me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 7, 2010

• GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD FOR YOU. MAYBE THAT IS WHY PEOPLE CAN NOT STAND YOU....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 7, 2010

• aside from the way others are responding...I have been called a whore in high school because i KNEW HOW TO SAY NO TO SEX AND DRUGS.....now that I live in a small town people bash me because well....all I can think of is that I look like I am way to young to be 40! seriously!! when I go into a larger area I always get carded and the cashier is amazed that I look so young!

As long as i know what the truth is about myself...who cares what others think!!
    Anonymous

• You can have the biggest boobs and tightest ass and six figure salary, if you are a single mom - I don't envy you.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:20 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I LOVE ME, ME, ME, ME,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Really? Why do I keep saying the word, "really" tonight? Anywhoo,,,Im a single gal,,,,have a career,,,and im beautiful,,,no one seems to hate me,,,are you oozing out hatred towards everyone else? Who cares that you are single with a career. I am a single mom with a career,,,and Im hot,,,,I have sahm friends and I have fiiends at work and I have friends at my kids school,,,so you work,,so you have junk,,,,,,that dont impress me much,,,so you got the look but do you got the touch?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 7, 2010

• if you're as pretty as your attitude in this post....nope, no envy here!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:28 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I've only had a few girls dislike me and it was because they were jealous because I was friends with ONE of their boyfriends, and the other ones boyfriend liked me ONCE UPON A TIME long before he met her. I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm no prom queen and, in actuality, people might consider me a prude. But I love outdoor activities and I have a good sense of humor. So I found it VERY amusing those girls disliked me. It actually was kind of flattering to know I had that kind of power without ever doing a single thing! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:30 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Don't let it bother me, I know better, I'm a proud momma of two boys and wonderful hot sexy man, why would I care what anyone thinks.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:36 AM on May. 7, 2010