What is Happening? I'm 25 and a little weirded out..

I am extremly hot. I dont have fever and Im not sweating, but I am so hot. It's almost like I cant breathe.. You know when you get into a car on a Summer's day for the first time and it takes your breath away? Ive turned the air down and down and it still feels the same.

CM2TX08

Asked by CM2TX08 at 12:30 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• You're not pregnant are you? I had hot flashes during one of my pregnancies....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:48 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i have been the same way for a few days!! i dont know what is wrong with me.. but its such a pain!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Do you live in Florida next door to me by any chance? It's hot as hell down here. My ACs on 65 and I'm still hot!

Are you on any new meds? Some do that. Or have you tried a new food or drink today?
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 1:01 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Pregnant, menopause, dehydration are a few off a big list I can think of. Get to a doctor, and get checked.Good Luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• It sounds like a hot flash which is hormonal.  It could be caused by many things, pregnancy, breastfeeding and birth control can all cause them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:50 AM on May. 7, 2010