what do i do? is there a way i can get throught to HIM?

so on sunday my daughters father told me that he has another lump this will make 2 now. he wont go to the doctors cause he is afriad to go threw what his mom went threw. this make me sad in more than one way. one because to me he is not thinking of our beautiful daughter and what this will do to her. she needs her father. she loves him so much. And 2 because i dont know if i can deal with anything happening to him. we may not be together and may not get along really well but i do still love him. and i really dont think that i could deal wiht life wiht out him in it. him and ihave gone threw a lot together in more then one way. I just wish he would go to the doctors. it could be nothing, but he wont go no matter what.

mamaoneil

Asked by mamaoneil at 12:38 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• Well, I don't know how much clout you have, but.... could you just get right in his face and say, "This is NOT about you anymore! Staying away from the doctor is NOT going to keep something bad from happening, and that something bad could leave your daughter without her daddy! STOP being a coward and go do what you need to do!"
    I'm not a nagging wife, but if there's one thing I get bossy with my husband about, it's his health. He has a bad back and is over 40 and we just had our first kid. He drives himself hard, and sometimes I let him know he has to STOP doing that for his families sake! If I were you, I would give him H.E.L.L! Not nagging, but very confrontational, firm (not mean), matter-of-fact. Sometimes men need that!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:44 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I agree 100% with Adelicious! Tell him exactly what she said. Sometimes men just need a kick in the ass to do what they need to.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• talked to one of his anuts and she talked to his dad and uncle. so maybe it will get threw to him. Im just so scared for him for me and for annelise. he hs no clue how much.
    mamaoneil

Answer by mamaoneil at 10:27 PM on May. 10, 2010