Just for fun.....

What did you name your kids and did it have to do with you beliefs and how?Blessings...

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 12:43 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Molly Elizabeth but it has nothing to do w/ our religion. i have had a lot of ppl assume we are Catholic based off of her name haha. but her name is a rhyme w/ our mom's names (Holly & Polly).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:10 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I named my son Cooper.
    It has nothing to do with my beliefs, but rather I knew it was a name I could say for a very long time and still love it :)
    How about you Daphna??
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 12:51 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Audrey Thaisa and Maria Isabella.
    Nothing to do with my religious beliefs, but if we count my beliefs on best actresses and authors we'd be getting in the ballpark. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Emmber Rose, Skye Lynn, and Wesson Wayne. No they were not do to my beliefs. I just liked the names and the meanings and now realize there are three of the four elements.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• My DH was reading road signs trying to come up with names on the drive up to my grandmother's for the baby shower. He saw the state border sign and picked out 'welcome to TEnneSSee' -> Tess!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:55 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I picked my son's name from a tv show I was watching during my quest to find a name and I picked my daughter's name from the internet after many months of searching (found it a few days before her due date) and careful analysis of the meaning of the name and the history and statistics of the name. Dominick and Daria.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:07 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Justin Everett My husband named him this but we were going to do Josiah but he said it was too jewish ...so we chose Justin
    Aaron Benjamin I gave my son this, God told me to give him this name.. turns out his great grandfather was Benjamin Reinisch
    Husband decided it was ok to have a jewish sounding name this time.. go figure lol
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:44 AM on May. 7, 2010

• er that would be my soon to be ex husband ( ya know 23 yr old habit hard to break)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:45 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Kaelan Gabriel.....
    Had nothing to do with religious beliefs, DH loved the name Kaelan and Gabriel he chose because he is in the Army and thought it would be fitting...
    I am a pagan and he is agnostic...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:39 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Myrsini and Margarita.Both are names of flowers in my DH's mother tongue.He always liked those names for girls.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 5:30 AM on May. 7, 2010