dizzy, headaches, passing out????

Like stated above I get really dizzy a lot and a lot of times lately I have been passing out. Sometimes it is associated w/ a really bad headache and when I wake up finally I have a horrible migraine. What could be going on? And how can I go to the doctor without telling my DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• when i was i teenager i had those same problems and i found out i had a heart murmer . . . i dont really understand why you would not want to tell your husband.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:48 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Don't try and figure out how not to tell your husband, go see your Dr. before it's to late.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:01 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Why would you not want to tell your husband?

Are you pregnant by any chance?

Go get checked no matter what we think it is... People ignore things and hope they'll go away far too often and the end result is not nice if it's something serious and they end up traumatizing a loved one by dying unexpectedly in some random place. I had a call once for a guy who hadn't been feeling well but didn't think it was serious. His wife had to kick the bathroom door down when she realized he wasn't responding and found him dead on the toilet. They were a couple in their late 20s and had a month old baby as well. It was one of the most painful things I have ever done trying to hold her back from his body as the medics tried to revive him but couldn't. Get checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Check your blood pressure. I have VERY erratic BP - up to 180/120 at times down to 70//30 within the same 24 hr period.. When UP, I get a severe headache; when DOWN, I feel dizzy and lightheaded and have passed out. My doctor is currnetly consulting with specialists to find out WHAT to do!
    YOU NEEED TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR! Could be a minor problem OR could be serious! DON'T BE FOOLISH!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:14 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Do you have hypoglycemia? I do and this sounds similar to what happens to me when My sugar is low. I would see your dr. make sure to have them check your blood sugar good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:19 AM on May. 7, 2010

• HAve you ever seen a chiropractor? I had the same problems but my nose would also bleed. After a few adjustment I was find. THe adjustments also help with headaches to. Any time me or my pt start getting one were trying to pile up in the dr chair for an adjustment
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 8:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i thought of the same things as plclemo, hot mama, and deverrick.
    if you are not eating regularly, you can experience these things. if you are not eating every 3-4 hours and you are not drinking 2-3 liters of water a day, then you should do that.
    have you been taking any new medications, or supplements, or dietary aides?
    what do you think the problem could be?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 AM on May. 7, 2010

• It could be anything, low blood pressure, low blood sugar....a deficiency....regardless you should go to a doctor and be damned if DH knows about it or not, your health and life is important.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:05 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i get like that when i'm anemic. either way though, you shouldn't hide it from your DH and you should go get checked.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 1:21 PM on May. 7, 2010