for those of you that ask,,,I stay anon b/c of the ones that treat this answer place as a freakin joke..

I protect my identity b/c of posts like I just responded too,,,,and she admitted her post was a freakin joke. How many of you,,keep your identity a secret b/c of all the gals and trolls that come in here with posts that seem so real and need support and then they admit that their post is a joke,,,bashers do not respond,,,,wow this is a mom site,,,cm is a mom site,,,why do we have this crap here? I know,,its the internet,,,go ahead ladies,,,remind me its the internet,,,but why cant cm be a better and safer place then that,,I can do political and I can do religious and all of it,,but when someone admits there post was a joke,,,that is messed up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I missing something, what post was a joke?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:50 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I don't because if I have some thing to say I beleive in it so why hide. I'm not ashamed. Even if it was a joke you could've not answered.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:50 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Also OP this belongs in cafemom section not here in R&B.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:51 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I go anon pretty often because even though moms say you shouldn't judge, they do. If I ask something one day people don't agree with, then the next day ask something totally neutral, I don't want someone going, "Oh that's the B*tch who lets her baby CIO" or whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Honestly I don't really care, why let someone on the Internet get to you so much, people come on here for many reasons weather it's to ask a question or screw with someone, as long as nobody is drinking and driving or abusing there kids why not have a little fun online, it's all some moms have for excitement.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:57 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I must have missed the joke question too. I mean there were a couple posted to lighten the mood like the Baby names/religion one but it was kind of clear that it wasn't meant to be a serious in depth discussion.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:58 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Why do you bother to post and reply as an anon? We know who you are by the style you employ in your writing.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:03 AM on May. 7, 2010

• ahh my friend,,,,I work full time and Im here rarely,,,you think you know me ,,,but Im not who you think I am,,,,I work over 40 hrs a week and today I had the day off,,,,so I was bored,,dont know why,,I have a million things to do,,but I came in here and was disgusted with the joke post,,,,I love you ladies,,,I sign off and go back to work,,,till I can get back in here again in a weeks time,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 7, 2010

• So many times I start to type out an answer then erase it because I think it's not worth dealing with the trolls.
    solamama

Answer by solamama at 1:18 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I don't, I'm not worried about who knows what I believe....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 1:19 AM on May. 7, 2010