Why do people have to answer questions sarcastically?

I asked a legitimate question for advice about my baby and someone had to give me a sarcastic answer. Why is that. I'm not saying I want people to make me feel better and tell me what I want to hear but to tell me to duct tape my babies mouth shut, now that's just plain unesessary.

motherwanting6

Asked by motherwanting6 at 12:56 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why can't you ignore them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 7, 2010

• it makes them feel superior! Just ignore the arrogant ones, and listen to those who are genuinely trying to help - PS I for one do NOT recommend duct taping babies mouths shut :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:58 AM on May. 7, 2010

• This place is so messed up! What a rude comment back to you hon,,,,really? I want to do away with anon,,so all answers can be on the board,,,this is so stupid,,,,who are we dealing with? Are these really mommies who want to help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i AM NEW TO THIS SIGHT AND HAVE BEEN READING SUCH RUDE COMMENTS, COMMENTS THAT ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT MEAN!!! i THOUGHT WE ARE MOM'S WHO ARE GOING TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY TO ANYONE THEN JUST DON'T ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 7, 2010

• SO annoying....guess they can hide behind the ANONYMOUS....So sorry.....don't be discouraged...there are real moms on here who give and get really advice/tips! :)
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 1:29 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Because they are bored and trying to get to you, which obviously worked.
    Dr.Girlfriend

Answer by Dr.Girlfriend at 2:00 AM on May. 7, 2010

• People are idiots.... Ignore them.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 3:23 AM on May. 7, 2010

• First, why do care about what a total stranger said?

Second, the duct tape comment is pretty funny; you need some sleep, as you seem to have lost your sense of humor.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on May. 7, 2010

• i have posted several questions and have goten alot of helpful answers and alot of RUDE answers, sadly its a hit or a miss. i dont no what the question is but co-sleeping helps the calming down, or it could be the formula, gas drops are great to
    Anonymous