Rebellious people

Some people are so extremists, they rebel against anything just for the sake of rebelling. Even if they have no clue about a subject, they already have a negative thing to say before you even finished the idea. How do people become like this? Not trusting anything and anyone? They see a conspiracy behind everything? Life is not that serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You would be surprised at the amount of whackjobs living among us. I am starting to think it's an epidemic. Did you have this problem with a specific person and issue?
    I'm nosey.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 2:16 AM on May. 7, 2010

• That's a great question that I have absolutely no idea how to answer, lol. I'm kinda that way. I hate being told I can't do something or have to do something, makes me wanna do the exact opposite. Maybe I'm one of those whackjobs MizusT was talking about. :P
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 1:19 PM on May. 7, 2010