What makes it actually HURT for guys after a BD?

I'm on here, on our honeymoon, asking this because I never imagined that I would hear that it HURT for him to stay inside after sex. He said something about after he climaxed that it got too tight and it would start to hurt.

anyone know anything about this?
this is really.. I don't know what to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• These are my husband's words direct from his mouth...

"The penis because extremely sensitive after climax and um... that sensitivity can become... wait, it is not necessarily painful like getting pinched or something like that, but the physical sensation is so overwhelming that the closest comparison available is that it hurts."

See even he had a hard time describing it :D

Don't worry, I am sure it will not effect his libido.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:41 AM on May. 7, 2010

• What does BD mean? No, I never heard of such a thing. I have no idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 7, 2010

• BD is baby dance. A more "watered-down" term for "sexual intercourse." I don't know either. Never heard about that happening before.. GL
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 1:27 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I'm guessing it has something to do with lack of secretions. Secretions happen with arousal, so maybe they subside and that's why it hurts???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Oh yeah! I have heard of that... it is also called bull Shit!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I've been told that the penis does become very sensitive after ejaculation...doesn't want to be touched for a while
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 1:52 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Is it a new feeling to him? Maybe he is just getting used to it. :) Don't worry, everything will be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 7, 2010

• dh has the same problem......so no its not bullshit. I know after I "get off" I am very sensitive, and it no longer feels good.......it tickles to me...(not in a good way)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 7, 2010

• My DH stays inside after sometimes...doesn't seem to mind it.. and if I'm good enough, he gets hard again :P
    Anonymous

• It's probably the same way we feel down there after an orgasm...super sensitive and no touchy for a little bit for some...with practice you can overcome it and have another orgasm very quickly....My DH can do that too on the odd occasion.... The first time he did I was like "I HAD NO IDEA MEN COULD DO THAT!!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on May. 7, 2010