ANTS EVERYWHERE!!

there are huuge ants in my kitchen! I just moved into this house and my first load of dishes had ants all over them! all over my counters.. how do i get rid of them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have ants really bad too. i just sat my coke can down beside me and picked it up and it had like ten million ants on it. it makes me so mad. you can spray bleach under your house and around it. thats what we have to do every year. i am making my husband do that tom. you can also use seven dust if you can find the ant beds.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:10 AM on May. 7, 2010

• It makes me sick! i feel like theyre everywhere!! they were reallly attracted to my koolaid jug! lol thanks for ur reply
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 2:11 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Yeah its really gross to me and really hard to keep them away with a two year old dropping food in the floor. yesterday my dd dropped her sucker in the floor and i noticed she did not have it anymore and told her to go get it and put it in the garbage if she dropped it somewhere she came back and said look mom and her arm was covered with ants i flipped out and put her in the shower. she got mad at me because she said she "wanted to play with them and i washed them away"
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:26 AM on May. 7, 2010

• AHHHH.. she is sooo brave!! lol they give me goose bumps.. theyre gross! and these ones are really fast! lol
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 2:28 AM on May. 7, 2010

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:33 AM on May. 7, 2010

• sprinkle cinnamon where ever you see them

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• we get a cinnamon/ clove spray made by ecosmart. we spray once a month, and try very hard to not leave food around. it can be hard with a few lo's running around!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:04 AM on May. 7, 2010

• find the ant hills outside your house, pour kerosene into them and lite them on fire...but not with the kids around....my husband does this and it takes care of them all year...if you do not want to do that then go get TERRO it is ant bait you set out around your kitchen in places your kids or pets won't find...they eat the poisen and bring it back to the nest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 8, 2010

• you can find TERRO at any drug store with the bug killer sprays and at any large store like walmart in the gardne section
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 8, 2010