Will you be getting someone a Mother's Day present?

I ran into my MIL today. She was telling me that Mickey got her some knife she wanted and that Shawn and Justin(my DH) she would like some kind of foot stuff or those can toppers that turn your drink into a bottle. I told her all I was getting my mom was a hug and a kiss and that's what dh could give her bc that's all we cam afford hahaha I wish we could do more but that's just how it is. She understands though.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 3:53 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got my mom a gift card to the Olive Garden and I'm knitting an afghan for my MIL. I'm almost done with it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:07 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I'm getting gifts for my mom and mil. I'm making albums for them containing pics of our kids.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:33 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Yeah, we got stuff for MIL and my mom already. They live in other states, so they shipped out and were delivered yesterday. I'd like to send something to my sis too, but eh, maybe next year if I have a job.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 AM on May. 7, 2010

• If we can afford it we usually get something, if we can't we don't and they always understand.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:53 AM on May. 7, 2010