Bathing Suit for fat hips and big boobs?

What is the best bathing suit for someone with huge boobs and huge hips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I read glamour a lot, so they say for big boobs to try to get something simple, that doesn't push them together... Like.. no patterns around the breasts.. and such. Then for the hips.. I forget what they said, but the girl in the pic had a belted bottom swim suit I think.. good luck!
    I'm getting a swim dress this year I think. I have average breasts usually, but I'm breastfeeding... and I have normal sized hips.. but a million stretchmarks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I just bought a swimsuit from Sears and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's a "Swimdress" with a panty-thing attached....I got it on sale for about $35!!!! It is SO nice!! It covers about 10 inches PAST my rear!!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:24 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Be careful with skirts. If they don't hit right, they make the hips look bigger.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:31 PM on May. 7, 2010

• You can find the perfect suit on victoria secret. They have suits where you can shop specifically by body type.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010