leg pain

My two yr old son has complained of leg pain for about a month. I ve massaged it and watched and I have saw no diff reason to call his Dr. Well two days ago his dc called and said that he was having muscle spams in that leg. (not sure if that is the dx) So i called his PCP bc it kept him from sleeping and she said she could not see us for that bc my son is under a neurologist and a genetics drs care. So I contacted the genetics dr and he said i needed to call our neurologist. So I called and he told me I needed to call my PCP back and have her order xrays of the leg and do labs and see what is going on. So after waiting hours to see if we could get in they called me back. So yes I have any appointment today at 2. So i have two questions:

1) Has your child or a child you know have leg pain and muscle spasms???? at age 2?
2) Do you hate when you a thrown from Doctor to dr

deverrick

Asked by deverrick at 8:08 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry mama :(
    what is your son seeing the neurologist for?
    have you considered a chiropractor?
    i am sure it is frustrating, but hopefully you are in touch with the correct dr. now
    be strong!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:35 AM on May. 7, 2010

• yea I actually work for a chiropractor,, He took xrays yesterday and he saw something that he wasn sure about.. well my son was first dx with three things and then it ened up being none of them.. then we see the genetic dr and he thinks my son has tubelar scorilis i know i butcherd the name.. but I just dont know. I feel my son is fine and GOD has his health in his hands
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 10:55 AM on May. 7, 2010