Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i have an over controlling friend and i dont know how to deal with i ignore her or do i drive her do you drive a controlling person crazy....just a little...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • By defying her, and not doing what she wants, always with a big smile and a sweet demeanor.

    Answer by older at 8:37 AM on May. 7, 2010

  • By not following her 'orders' and doing what you want to do instead, or by not agreeing with everything she says but offering up your own opinions.

    Answer by MizLee at 8:52 AM on May. 7, 2010

  • By telling her that if this is the way she wants to behave then she can find weaker friends, and leave..

    Answer by Mad_Hexer at 8:59 AM on May. 7, 2010

  • i agree with will drive her batty.

    Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 AM on May. 7, 2010

  • Ignore. And consider updating your friends list...this person is merely someone you happen to know, and the desire to make her crazye means you're not really a friend in return.

    Answer by gdiamante at 9:59 AM on May. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.