help

if my period was april 9th till the 14th when should i take a pregnancy test cuz i didnt get a period yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I saw your other post.. if you've been having unprotected sex.. then yes, you could be pregnant.. don't do anything a pregnant woman shouldn't (like drink alcohol). It's only May 7th, I'd wait until May 10th or so to take a test, just in case you have a 30 day cycle..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 7, 2010

• My last pd was april 10th. i havent had my pd yet because its not due yet!!!!! you should start on the 9th 10th or 11th!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on May. 7, 2010

• generally people say to wait until your period is late but that varies for everyone. it is possible to get a positive pregnancy test now, but it all depends on when conception occurred. it could be a couple more weeks before you could get a positive even if you are pregnant now.

i got a positive on a pregnancy test BEFORE my period was late and now i'm 33 weeks pregnant.

good luck!

to PP, everyone's cycle is different in length so you can't say that she should start on X day. maybe her cycle is 25 days long and then her period would be due well before then. you are describing a 30 day cycle it sounds like. many people have shorter cycles, many people have longer cycles.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:23 AM on May. 7, 2010