Any stay at home parent interested in hosting a parent advice radio show?

Im not crazy or anything but I feel I have so much information to share and I know that single moms swarm this site who also has more info to share as well... if so respond and give me some good attributes that could help with the show...Im a single mother of 5 and I would like to share my experiences...xoxo God Bless...

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 9:51 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• What a great idea ! I am an older mom. Kids are 15, 13 and 3. I seem to get questions about surviving the early years from younger moms and I love it ! That way, I can remember what the older ones did way back when ( the cute and not so cute things they did )and how I am doing it differently now. I'd love to be a part of your radio talk show if you get it going. Let me know. Good luck and thanks !!
    eblue3

Answer by eblue3 at 4:55 PM on May. 7, 2010