posting anon.

I posted a question anon last night and closed it because I got bashed and a certain someone who was writing OP here: and writing stuff to fuel the fire--people starting calling me troll---my question was serious and then I closed it and the same troll that was posting OP when they were not-----reopened the question in another section!! Why are people like that?? I feel like just saying screw it!! and leaving cafemom all together!!

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 9:52 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya! I always wonder about who-is-who when an anon is posting as the OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Hi blue_glass_mama,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

You can always click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there. That will enable us to look further into the issue and get it taken care of if it violates our Community Guidelines.

We hope you have a great day today!

``The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:00 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I have often felt the same way and I do not post anon, but I refuse any troll or frustrated women run me out of here.

Answer by older at 10:02 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Damn that is so messed up and we're suppose to be the role models for our kids. They do it because they're to of a pussy to do in plain site or in front of your face. It's called cyber-bullying. This is SAD because they're grown ass women. I guess they have nothing else better to do or it's just to make themselves feel better.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 10:04 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the whole tree...lol... this is why i am not a fan of that anon. button well.. atleast to answer questions. because u deal with that immaturity and rudness... don't let them get to ya... you just have to ignore them, act like w/e they posted isnt even there ( it drives them crazy ;))
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I think Cafemom needs to get rid of the anon button all together
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 10:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I did report them with the Report this answer button but it made me feel weird!!! Like I was in high school again!! YUK
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:49 AM on May. 7, 2010

• That is awful ,I must be slow because there have been times I have wondered what got into an anon O.P. to become so aggressive.Hmmm next time I will wonder if it is a troll or the real O.P. Thanks for posting this and take C.M.s advice.Don't leave you taught me and I am sure others something to be aware of and what to do.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 10:52 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Click "Report This Answer" and give the Cafe' mom team the reason why. If you have to do a screen shot of the answer that is causing a problem and write the Cafe' mom team directly you can. Either way make it known to the cafe' mom team that someone is misusing the sight. Unfortunately anyone can join this site and claim they're a mom, when in reality they're just here to cause problems. This is the type of thing they're looking to get from you. They want to get a rise out of you, because it entertains them. Maybe even makes them feel better about themselves. Just write the cafe' mom team about the situation and report the answer that is misusing the site.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 AM on May. 7, 2010