do you think diffrent pregnancy symptums means diffrent gender?

this is my second pregnancy and im kinda hopeing for a girl b/c i have a wonderful boy17 mos. when pregnant with my son i only had about 3 weeks of light sickness (no vomit at all) then i was fine barely ever sick i also had acne severly bad and i got really hairy. but now im 5 mos into pregnancy and im still sick i throw up almost every day and it started at 5 weeks. ive been so misrable, ive even lost 10lbs and i have no acne or new hair. its crazy they have been totally diffrent pregnancys do you think this means a girl?? ( ive always heard every pregnancys diffrent, but really this diffrent)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am currently pregnant with my 5th child. Let me tell ya, all of them were different during the pregnancy. My first son I had horrible morning sickness and lost tons of weight. With my current pregnancy which is also a boy I have had very little morning sickness and slow weight gain. My 3 girls were all different too. Heartrates were different for all 5 of them at different times. The way I carried was different with all of them. The only thing with my two boys that has happened the same and didn't happen with any of my girls is that I have gotten horrible facial and chest acne. The doctor says it is just how my body reacts to the testosterone in my system and doesn't always happen to all women who carry boys.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 2:41 PM on May. 7, 2010

• i don't think so and my experience says no.

my first pregnancy was super easy. very little nausea, felt good most of the time, not too much soreness/pain. (BOY)

my 2nd pregnancy has been sooo hard. LOTS of nausea and vomiting, and now in the 3rd trimester i am so sore and have lots of pain. (BOY!)

i think it's 50/50 on whether you are carrying a girl this time :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:28 AM on May. 7, 2010

• nope, different symptoms means different pregnancy
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• That's the old age question, but unfortunately it's never truely been studied. Which means nobody has actually gotten an answer. What they do know is that girls can cause heavier mood swings in pregnancy, due to the extra hormones racing through both of your bodies. Though that is even an educated guess more then anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• it happened to work that way for me. w my daughter i had one day of sickness, then nothing else. i also had really bad headaches all the time.

this time i was sick for the first 16 weeks, pretty bad, but no headaches and i am having a boy.

im not convinced it has to do w the gender, but it happened to coincide for me
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:06 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Ok this is what happen to me when I was pregnant with my daughter at 4 and a half months long (shortly after finding out) I had cravings like spicy foods, the baby's heartbeat was over 140 or higher, if you are carrying high in your stomach, I had all three and I really did not know I was having a girl until I was 7 months pregnant with cause she always had her legs closed for the doctor LOL and when the nurse checked the heartbeat on the last ultra sound she told me what I already knew, A GIRL and now she is mommy's girl and DH is heart broke cause she wants mom more than stepdad.
    Anonymous

• pregnant with the third girl. The first two were very similar. The third on eis very different. had an ultrassound at 34 weeks- definitely a girl. Sorry. Could be a girl, could be a boy. Good luck!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:56 PM on May. 7, 2010

• All 4 of my pregnancies were pretty different. I had 3 girls and 1 boy :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:15 PM on May. 8, 2010