where did my sex drive go??? did this happen to you?

this is my second pregnancy and i have no sex drive, its making me and my poor husband upset! i didnt have this problem with my first evert thing was great! but now im even 5 mos and i just have no drive and it even hurts when we do it! will this get better? has this happened to anyone else? i just dont understand and i think my husband is really hot, i dont know whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That happened when I was pregnant with my second child too. And I had to eventually tell him we can't anymore. I wasn't interested, so that wasn't fair to him, and it was soo uncomfortable. After I had the baby I still had no desire, but one day something switched and I suddenly wanted nothing but sex. Which clearly made my husband estatic. It comes and goes for me as my sex drive in general isn't very high. However, it will come back for you eventually. Just try to please him in other ways. Oral is always a good way to make them happy! Maybe even you!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I lost my sex drive at about 5 months and it still hasn't came back and my baby is 8 weeks. Poor SO is always trying but I'm so not in the mood, I hope it comes back soon.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 10:45 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I have only had 1 baby and when I was pregnant with my son I lost mine at about 12 weeks and it hurt EVERYTIME... I would try to just grin and bear it for him but it sucked... My sex drive was back after I had him tho.... it probably didn't help that he would move like crazy everytime his dad tried to come on to me lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:51 AM on May. 7, 2010

• It happened to me for years! Then recently it just came back. My husband is very happy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 7, 2010