Will anger cause a miscarriage

I'm 16wks right now and got in a huge fight with my DH. Will get too upset/angry about something hurt my baby?

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 10:43 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• any major stress yes can cause a miscarriage BUT many women face incredibly stressful circumstances while pregnant and go on to have health babies.So yea try to limit stress but don't think every time you are angry you may lose the baby. Your already 16weeks so chances are slim that that would happen. I was extremely stressed during my preganncies with uncontrollable things happeneing and all my babies were born full term and healthy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 7, 2010

• One fight, no. But repeated boosts of anger and stress can cause your blood preassure to rise among other things. Which if prolonged for a long period of time it can cause harm to yourself and the baby. I think that a lot more would factor in then just that, but it can cause problems.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:11 AM on May. 7, 2010