is this strange?

we have a 17 month old son and dont really want another one at least right now... also i dont want to have more children but we were talking about adoption... so if i dont want any more babies to come out of me but i want to adopt a child in a few years is that strange or weird?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 11:29 AM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. After I had my DD, I decided no more babies for me.. and my DH and I considered adopting a boy... but then I decided we could try one more time.. we're gonna try again when she's two. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 7, 2010

• no, its your opinion, frankly I only want 1 but dh wants 3 so I reasoned with him, we have 2 and the adopt the 3rd, and I only want 1 kid, but oh we'll I get to pick the place we're adopting from. I'm thinking where my mom is from in Germany
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:32 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I think that it is a selfless blessing. We need more folks to adopt and take these babies out of harmful situations.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 11:33 AM on May. 7, 2010

• No, I'm the same way. Believe me, I love my daughter, but there are so many kids out there that need love. Also, the c-section I had was HORRIBLE, so DH and I have been talking about adopting instead of having more kids too, not right now tho, cuz my dayghters only 2 months older than your son, so I totally understand. Not strange at all. :)
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 11:39 AM on May. 7, 2010