Has this ever happened to you?

K. I've got a 4yo dd and a 2yo dd. They can trash a house faster than I can keep up. No joke. I got a rug doctor, went to town on my house, and did a major overhaul...

Here's the thing....

I'm ....DONE! THERE'S NOTHING TO DO? What a shock. This really happens?! I'm going to drink coffee and ...figure out something to do...lol. I mean, even better, I can open my back door, and the smell of flowers flow through my house, and it compliments my clean home. CLEAN! These girls are chllin out on the couch...angelically. Silence before the storm?

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 12:00 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! NO!!!! That never happens to me!! I'm so jealous!!

Good Job Mommy!! sweeping

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:01 PM on May. 7, 2010

• It must be a mother's day gift from the Lord...
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 12:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• That is awesome :)
    Anonymous

• GREAT ! It happens to me sometimes too, not very often but it sure is nice when it does !
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 12:08 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I think you better get your bomb shelter ready .. That's never good when kids are sitting quietly when they normally aren't. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2010

• What?! i didnt understand a word u said!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:22 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Oh Lordy, I'd be scared! Grab a flashlight and go squat in the tub.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 12:33 PM on May. 7, 2010

• That's great! That has never happened to me. I clean and they destroy. Now we have a dog who shits all over the place - fun.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:45 PM on May. 7, 2010

• lol, i don't allow my children to make messes, they must pick up before getting more crap out, they must take shoes off at door, they must eat at table overplate, they must put plates in sink....there's no nonsense in this house, i'm mean.

Anonymous

• Thats happenes to me alot. one moment my house will be clean and my kids are sweetly sitting playing with one toy and then everything goes crazy. the kids start pulling things out and I start lunch so the kitchen is messed up. So while i am cleaning the kitchen back up the kids are destroying the house even more. and by the time i get to their mess they are a mess too. so i put them in the bath and they destroy the bathroom too and this is when my DH is not at home cause he makes a mess too. so yeah, have moments i lke those all the time
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:44 PM on May. 7, 2010