Early signs of pregnancy while nursing

My son is 9 months and still bf. AF hasn't returned since I had my baby. Usually my first sign of pregnancy is tender enlarged breasts, but since I am nursing not sure what to look for. This week I have been super dizzy and feel like I might pass out a lot, even after eating and drinking. I will be buying a hpt this weekend as even my mom has been asking if I am pregnant. I have only been with way once (with my daughter). Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm not sure what to look for as pregnancy signs as I have no AF and I am nursing. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is difficult to determine when you are nursing and have no AF to look out for! I know! We have been TTC (our youngest is 18 months old), and since she is still nursing regularly, no AF. SO I have become a POAS addict! Something you might consider with things heating up outside is the possibilty of dehydration. Be sure that you are consuming a MINIMUM of 64 ounces daily. Doesn't have to be water, but fluid of some sort. Go ahead and take a test, but if it is - , be sure to increase your fluid intake. HTH!
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 1:49 PM on May. 7, 2010

• when i got pregnant and was nursing, my breasts did feel fuller but my son was older and not nursing as often as a 9 month old probably is. also my nipples hurt. i felt light headed sometimes and slightly nauseous. it's so different for everyone and every pregnancy though. good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:35 PM on May. 7, 2010