Embarrassed to play online games again.......

So this is what happen....I was on facebook playing poker I was joining rooms to see which one I liked the best. Well I went to one of the rooms, my last choice before I logged off, as I was betting someone sent me a drink,I thought wow someone wants to be my friend. When I look down I see that the drink is POISON then the guy "Arabian" I might add wrote in the chat box that the American "me" should not be allowed to play that me and my family should drink real poison. Has this happened to anyone? I thought Online games where for people who did not care where you came from. :-(

JanetPG

Asked by JanetPG at 12:26 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would have reported that as in that is a threat to you and your family
    kittenkat10

Answer by kittenkat10 at 12:35 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I'd have called the FBI and said he was making a terroist threat. This day and time there is no joking in that catagory.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:59 PM on May. 7, 2010

• i did report him to facebook but i do not know if they listened thanks
    JanetPG

Answer by JanetPG at 3:02 AM on May. 8, 2010

• Honestly, I have played online games a decent amount - usually things like Spades or Backgammon on Yahoo games. Just like everywhere, there's jerks and there's sweethearts, and there's everything in between.

I wouldn't let it drive me away - I would report the person (either it's a serious threat and needs to be reported, it's someone who's obnoxious and needs to deal with it, or it's someone who's pretending to be something and someone they aren't, thinking it's a joke, and they deserve to have the crap scared out of their butts).

Don't let them chase you away from something you enjoy, just don't play with that person again.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:02 AM on May. 8, 2010

• I play Facebook games but not with other online at the same time. I do play on Pogo and you can block and report abusive people. If they do not have that option of FB I would try Pogo.com. I believe Poker is one of the free games. Mean people suck but I find that there are 10 nice people to every one of them.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:52 PM on May. 11, 2010