is the childs mom i babysit for crazy or is it just me?

We are in the middle of potty trainning him but they bring him in the mornings and he is dry and they go "he didn't wet the bed last night so he might need to go in a bit" so i say to them Oh you didn't take him this morning and she goes no he dont like going when he gets up then i ask how he is doing on the potty at home and she said he peed outside once.....then yesterday i said something about brushing teeth and she goes i wish you would brush his teeth here b/c he will not let me brush his teeth i just have to wipe them with a rag when he is sleeping he is almost 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow... no, she's crazy. "Wipe them with a rag while he's sleeping?". He must be the world's biggest 3 year old... he won't let her? He's 3... My son turned 3 in March and when we say it's time to brush his teeth he know's to go in the bathroom and sit down. Doesn't mean he just happily walks in everytime but I control the situation. If she doesn't get that now, I feel bad for her when he becomes a teenager.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:02 PM on May. 7, 2010

• NOT YOU SHE SOUNDS A LIL OFF ....LIKE SHE HAS NO COMMON SENSE!
    Anonymous

• Sounds ignorant and lazy too me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:39 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I agree with salexander!!
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 2:22 PM on May. 7, 2010

• She sounds lazy.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:36 PM on May. 7, 2010

• yes sounds very lazy and wants someone else to do things for her...because she is just lazy...how often does he get a bath?
    Anonymous