is the mother of the child i babysit crazy or is it just me

We are in the middle of potty trainning him but they bring him in the mornings and he is dry and they go "he didn't wet the bed last night so he might need to go in a bit" so i say to them Oh you didn't take him this morning and she goes no he dont like going when he gets up then i ask how he is doing on the potty at home and she said he peed outside once.....then yesterday i said something about brushing teeth and she goes i wish you would brush his teeth here b/c he will not let me brush his teeth i just have to wipe them with a rag when he is sleeping he is almost 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It sounds like lazy parenting.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:55 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I dont think she is crazy, maybe lazy and maybe a bit intimidated by the whole process of parenting. Now the morning pee thing I can kind of relate to , my son doesnt like going first thing in the morning but on the other hand I make him go regardless because its bad for his bladder and he needs to or else he will have an accident. Somethings kids dont like but you have to do it regardless to teach good habits and to help them grow up.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I have a boy that age, and I do struggle with him on brushing teeth. He wants to do it himself and really fights when I try to help.
    Anonymous

• my boy fights to brush teeth too since 1 hes 4 an still does but i inforce it morning an night...an he doesnt wet all night either an gos until he gets to school its weird
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 1:02 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I agree... sounds lazy
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• lazy parenting...
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:04 PM on May. 7, 2010

• It's not you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:34 PM on May. 7, 2010

• She's being lazy. Poor kid.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:14 PM on May. 7, 2010

• hmmm strange
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:37 PM on May. 7, 2010