How many time do you "bow chigga wow wow"?and....

How long have you been with your dh/so?

Just curious. I've been married for almost 5 years, and whoop whoop! It only got better baby! I hear some ladies go as long as a month before getting together with her man, after being married for a while. Has marriage longevity put a damper your "realations"?

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 1:11 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• We've been together for 13 -1/2 years and we are still good on 2-3 times a week/weekend..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:13 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Been together 6 years and maybe like 4-5 times a week except during my time of the month. I refuse to do it then.
    Anonymous

• Been together 2 years, and anywhere from 5-7 times a week, sometimes more, lol.
    Anonymous

• we been together last month was 10 years. This October will be 7 years we been married and we still go at it. We go anyehere from every day to every 3 days we donot go more than 3 days in a row without it. The only time we don't do it is when it is my time of the month DH doesn't care that we don't either I just find it gross and feel more nasty then lol. But even when we don't do it those 5 days I am on it I do give him you know JB's in return that is our little thing we do when we are not having sex he do that lol well I do that anyway lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:31 PM on May. 7, 2010

• been with my hubby 6yrs, married for 1 yr though in Sept.

it can really vary depending on the week. I go to school full-time, work part-time and we have a 17 month old. my hubby works full-time on swing shift, so he goes back and forth from days to nights, and works 12hr shifts. so needless to say, it can be hard to find "us" time.
    we tend to go in streaks, lol, one day it will be 2-3x then we'll go without for a few and then have a few day stretch where we go everyday..then a break, then 2-3x in a day..lol, you get the pattern.
    and some weeks it's just every other night or so...

we vary quite a bit, LOL. ; )
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• It varies with us also & it depends on what kinds of things are going on in our lives. If we happen to be really busy with the business, or if we have family visiting, or if we're visiting them, we can sometimes go a week without it. Not because we don't want to have sex, but because we're just too dang tired & busy & sleep sometimes just seems like a better idea...LOL. BUT, we can also have sex every day for a week or longer. We go back & forth. We do no put any expectations on each other though. We both understand that life gets in the way sometimes. We've been together for 5 years. I have to say though, that i am very happy with our sex life. And i DO think it gets better. You may not have it more often, but the quality improves...at least that's what i notice.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:20 PM on May. 7, 2010

• 13 years and we do it all the time. Sometimes once a day, at times we go 2 days without but by the 3rd day we have to have it! I love our sex life. We do different things sometimes to add flair. And then sometimes he just makes love to me which is awesome.
    Anonymous