Kinda worried maybe tmi

Im 8weeks and i feel like im constipated and have diarrhea at the same time and my lower stomach is cramping from it so bad i feel like its wearing me out like im getting a bit dizzy or weak from it. Is this ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a trip to the doctor or the ER if you don't have insurance or it's really bad. I'm almost 7 wks and have intestinal issues so I can relate. I've been gassy, bloated, constipated, and had diarrhea over the past week... Make sure you're getting your vitamin, fluids, and all the nutrition you can and if you're tired REST! You're body is telling you to slow down and relax so it can heal and get back on track.... Good Luck... try eating some bland food like oatmeal, crackers, toast for a little while to stabalize your tummy.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 1:50 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Go to the doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:50 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Oh yea, I also have really bad cramping when I have a stomach ache and today has been really bad... As long as you know it's from your upset digestive tract and not your uterus you can relax a little. Take this time to think about how contractions will feel and try to breath, close your eyes, and stay calm and relaxed through them... It helps TRUST ME!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 1:52 PM on May. 7, 2010