Any suggestions for a toddler friendly camera not marketed for toddlers?

I've been through every kid camera there is and we hate them all. It's like the manufacturers figured photo quality means nothing since it's for kids. VERY untrue for my 2&1/2 year old. She wants something that takes decent pictures that don't always blur. She's trustworthy so I've decided to just get her a real digital camera. I need something easy to operate and would love it if it didn't cost much. I figure the less features it has, the cheaper it will be. At least I hope. Any suggestions? She's pretty bummed about all the returns.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 1:36 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter has a little Fugi one in pink.Its really easy to use.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fujifilm-10-MP-Z37/12429504 Im sure you can look at amazon or ebay and find it cheaper.But my DD loves it and she is 3.Its survied a year so far :) even with my 1 yearold chewing on it lol

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:40 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Since I got my Nikon D60, I had two spare cameras. The oldest one, a sony cybershot, is for my son to play with. It's not the best photos, but they are WAY better then the kids cameras. If he breaks it, I'm not concerned. I've had it for about 6 years now, I've dropped it, threw it, and it's still working great. He loves to use it. It's easy for him. I enjoy looking at his photos, I saved them under a file named, "In the life of James", because it gives a totally different view on everything!
    Maybe look into buying a used camera for cheap off of craigslist.
    Rachie7987

Answer by Rachie7987 at 1:42 PM on May. 7, 2010

• http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kodak-12-MP-C182/13059520
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010