dd and the baby

my dd baby is very sick... i have not talked to her in weeks. she will not answer our texts emails or whatever.she sent out a broa d email today to say what happened at the drs yesterday,but it was to her friends... her mil was not included.i feel as if i am her mother and she should at least call me or if she wants send me a separate email...my dh and i dont know what is going on. we have always been very good to her.i am trying to let her set the pace but it just not working. i want to ask her why she isnt calling me while obviously she is talking to her mil.should i encounter her??? and i should include this is her unborn baby that doesnt have a left ventricle in its heart.. which is very serious.

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 2:04 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She will come around WHEN SHE wants to.
    Anonymous

• what if she doesnt
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 2:20 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Maybe she didn't even send any email to the MIL, just because she wasn't included doesn't mean she sent a separate email. And take it from someone who has a really needy MIL that's constantly calling my house to talk to my DH.. it's annoying.. I realize she's going through something right now that you want to be included in, but maybe she's BUSY and doesn't have time to call...
    Anonymous

• my feeling is she personly called the mil and talked to her and couldnt do that for us???
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 2:49 PM on May. 7, 2010

• why not just ask HER rather than making assumptions?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:01 PM on May. 7, 2010

• she wont get back to us when we call her or text her....so we really cant...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 3:33 PM on May. 7, 2010