How soon did you feel your baby move?

Was it different with each pregnancy or about the same time?
I'm about 7 wks and I SWEAR I felt the baby and it freaked me out. I am only 102 lbs and this is my 3rd pregnancy... maybe that could have something to do with it? I've had lots of gas bubbles and intestinal stuff over the past two years and it always reminded me of a baby moving, but this was different than that and felt like the fluttering inside. *WEIRD*
Could it mean TWINS?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 2:04 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is my first prenancy and I felt her kick at 18 weeks, I was 97 lbs. But they say the more pregnancies you have the sooner you feel them and also twins you feel sooner.. so maybe!
    Anonymous

• With my 1st I felt him move at 18 weeks, and even more and more each day after the ultrasound because they were moving him around so much while finding out the sex.
    With my 2nd, im 16 weeks, and im starting to feel little turns every now and then. I hurd you feel them sooner with each baby because your bodys already been threw it before.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 2:35 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I felt my daughter around 14 wks or so and with my son I felt movement at 12 wks. I've always been very intuitive and aware so maybe I'm just able to feel it way early. It's very strange. My mother-in-law had a few dreams about me having twins before I actually concieved... I told her she was crazy and I wasn't having a baby right now... She's done this before.. She dreamt I had a girl for my first pregnancy; she was right. She dreamt I was pregnant and having a boy for my second pregnancy; she was right. So it's hard for me to try and tell myself she's not right this time... but TWINS! really... I don't know... No one in my family has had twins that I know of...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 2:44 PM on May. 7, 2010

• My daughter is now 17 weeks and she started to feel something around the 15th week. This is her first baby.
    ARIESA

Answer by ARIESA at 4:02 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I felt my first move around 16-17 weeks, and with this one I'm 12 weeks and actually just felt it for the first time this morning at work. He/She was quite active from about 7-10 a.m. I kept feeling little flutters and bulges!
    Anonymous