Would you put a pool on your kitchen or living room?

I'm talking about those little inflatable pools.
My son is having a great time right now. I'm just thinking that I'm going to have lots of towels to wash and dry today.
PS. We live in an apartment so no backyard here. Improvisation!
Warning: Only recommended for tiled floors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldn't, but it sounds like fun! He'll probably always remember "the pool in the kitchen".
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:31 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Aw that sounds like fun! I would. We live in an apt too and I wish we had a pool or backyard here. Too bad my apt is too small for even that
    Anonymous

• I would be worried about him slipping and falling on the tile but I would do it otherwise. Maybe in the future you could put some beach towels under the pool or a comforter to make a softer landing. Way to go for improvising! I have put the sand box on the sunporch b4 so it could be used on rainy days. lots of vaccuuming but worth it!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:34 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I think you get the creative Mom award!! Hey if your son is having a good time and you don't mind cleaning up all that water I say YAY!!
    Anonymous

• that's a good idea since you don't have a yard, i woldn't do it in my house but i have room outside lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:37 PM on May. 7, 2010

• That's why i have a hhuge bath tub. I would never do that but i have a back yard and a huge sun room also, So no need for indoor pools.
    Anonymous

• Just becareful you don't cause any water damage to the floor structure or the appartment underneath you. The appartment owners can sue you for the cost of repairs
    Anonymous

• For really small tots I would do it since they only need a few inches of water to have fun... But Im not about to fill 1/2 a blow up pool up in the house, id rather use the bathtub. and like someone said if u live upstairs there could be alot of damage done.
    how would u go about emptying it?.....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:01 PM on May. 7, 2010