Proactive??

Has anyone used it and did it work? Do you recommend it? How long did it take for you to see improvement?
Thanks yall!

TwistofCain

Asked by TwistofCain at 3:00 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• Didn't work for me, used it 6 months religiously.. ugh.
    Anonymous

• I used it and I loved it my sister used it and her face looked worse then before she started it. So i think it's different for everyone. I know a few people that like and use it everyday still and have for years i don't use it anymore i like my Olay forming wash so much better and with in a week or so i see a difference.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:04 PM on May. 7, 2010

• A good friend of mine used it and said it didnt work..and she had problems with them taking money out of her account after she cancelled the service. (at the time you had to do it on auto refill-might be different now)
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:33 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I've used it at it seemed to keep things good, I can notice the difference since I've stopped using it.
    Lack of money is why I'm not using it right now.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:50 PM on May. 7, 2010