What is going on 4 months late?

okay so this is my fourth month of being late for my period and i have taken at least 20 at home pregnancy tests and they are all negative. i have been working out but not excessively like maybe 2 times a week. I havent lost any weight. I actually have gained alittle bit of weight which i thought could be from the new muscle i am gaining. Havent see the dr yet because i dont have insurance just waiting for it to kick in on the 15th. just wondering if it could be PCOS(poly cystic ovary syndrom) or if i could be pregnant. but wouldnt my hcg levels show up by now? i am so confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to a free health clinic or if you've already waited 4 months to go see a doctor, another couple weeks probably wont make a difference at this point. 4 months and no doctor appt is a little ridiculous on your part. I think some of you young ladies need to step up to the plate and be more responsible if you're having sex and risking the chance of getting pregnant. Having unprotected sex with no insurance is just plain stupid.
    Anonymous

• --original poster--

um yeah i had insurance through my husbands work but since he is going back to school his hours were cut so he didnt qualify for insurance so now we had to go through a private plan and that has take like 60 days to process everything. And what is the risk. maybe i am trying to get pregnant with #2 dont be so judgemental I am not the typical 1 6 year old on here having unprotected sex... I have a husband and son geez some people
    Anonymous

• Her point wasn't that you are a 16 year old. It was that you're obviously not taking care of your body or the potential baby if you haven't seen a doctor and you're 4 months late. You can go to a clinic if you don't have insurance.. everyone knows that.
    Anonymous

• You need to have blood work done and a fabulous ob/gyno exam.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:26 PM on May. 7, 2010

• It sounds like you are pregnant. Have you seen the show on Discovery health called I didn't know I was pregnant? Those women had negitive pregnancy test and then when they went into labor the hospital and the doctor found out the woman was pregnant the thing is some of them had their periods and they had no cravings, no morning sickness or anything like that.. And i have a problem with the first poster, if you are going to bash someone that does not have insurnce then go somewhere eles cause I DON"T have insurnce and I think I am pregnat and trying to find out, I have had two positivie home test and then yesterday I went to our local free clinc and it came out negitive, I have probelm producing the pregnancy hormone. I am trying to find out if I am pregnant. So first poster back the hell off. I think you just want to bash someone that is very poor.
    Anonymous

• sounds like your hormones are out of whack. Have you been tested for hypothyroidism???
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Do you mean that your period is four months late or that you have had a late period four months in a row? Very different issues, I'm not sure it's clear from your question.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:15 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I have pcos, and lack of periods and weight troubles are not even close to the only symptoms. if you think you are pregnant or something is wrong, go to the clinic. we can't tell you anything here.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:16 PM on May. 7, 2010

• --original poster---

@ Emilysusan

Sorry so here to clarify i havent had any period in 4 months. meaning no blood or anything like that... thanks for all the info guys i made an appointment for next week. i dont know where our free clinic is around here. I will have to check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on May. 8, 2010