how can i get crayon off a micro suede couch?

my daughter had fun while i was busy.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:23 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Place a piece of newspaper over the spot. Use a warm-not hot- iron and move it around until the crayon comes up- since most crayons are made of wax it should come off. You'll want to test that on a non-visible spot first of course. You could also try scraping it off with a razor/sharp knife if it isn't ground in.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:35 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I got pen off mine today with a baby wipe. Have you tried it? If not, I've heard toothpaste works, but I don't know what it would do to the fabric.. I've only seen it work on walls :P
    Anonymous

• I agree with the baby wipe. My son got pen on ours and I used a wipe. You can also look for special cleaners for the fabric, but make sure you test it first on the back of your couch for discoloring.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:50 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Sol-U-Mel will take it out - I've used it on crayon markings on my furniture and nail polish on my carpet!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:48 AM on May. 13, 2010