what do u do when u r sad?

I m unhappy, stressed, borred, it s one of those days when u regret every thing u ve done so far. I have problems in my marriage, with my husband's family and i wish i was still single eventhough I LOVE MY BABY SOOOO MUCH.i hate myself. what can i do???????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm having a raunchy day, too. I tried to take a nap (lucky me, I know not everyone has time for that). I tried to nap with the baby because I only got 4 hours sleep last night, but I coudln't sleep again. Baby has been whining and crying CONSTANTLY for attention, and my head is about to explode! Then DH gets crabby with me because he has "so much to do" and for the first time ever I said to him, "I don't want to know how you feel!" What's really getting me is I think i'm pregnant again.

Sometimes when I'm sad I sing, but I don't feel like doing that today. I should, I really should....
    Anonymous

• I sleep. I know that's not always possible for all moms but I'm lucky enough to have a husband who would let me take a nap if I really needed it even if he bitches about it at the same time lol. I'll take what I can get. Either that or I go to the beach with my ipod and listen to music and cry if I have to. Just helps to get it all out and then I start to feel ridiculous so I can gather up enough strength to deal with my problems.
    Anonymous

• oh I can relate! I am pretty depressed these days, I was in school Ft which was hard but its a means to end BUT my sitter got a job I had 1 wk to find someone and I couldn't so now I had to drop out. Then my SO lost his job. I am looking for a job. My SO familydrives me up the wall I just can';t even deal with them with all this stress. In the 2 weeks I have been home I have had no real adult conversation! I love my kids but I really need to work! the oldest 2 are in school though. So here I sit depressed wondering when things will get better. Just chugging along hoping for a job or something!
    Anonymous

• op:my husband doesn t care if i m sad or not we have poblems and he doesn t care abt me
    Anonymous

• Hate your situation, ok. Hate yourself, that's a problem. No matter where you go or what you do, there you are. If you don't like your life do something about it. Make it better or leave. Get counseling. You need to do something. A mom that hates herself can't do an adequate job of taking care of her children.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:40 PM on May. 7, 2010

• PRAY and READ the BIBLE
    LWESTBROOKS

Answer by LWESTBROOKS at 3:51 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I pray and if I need to I cry. Being around my kids also helps. I had a feeling similar to yours yesterday, when my kids got in the car after picking them up from school they were so happy and in a good mood and I decided to let my issues go for them, I didn't want them to know I was sad and not feeling good about myself. I tucked the baby in, put the other kids to bed then I reflected on my day and how much it suck a** but the kids did get my mind out of what I was going through. ((Huggs mama)).
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:41 PM on May. 7, 2010