• In the Spotlight:

Married Young?

Did any of you ladies get married young? I am 17 and am married to my bestfreind and father of my beautful kids, alos another questiosn was the reson you got married young because you were pregnant?

YoungMamaSPrego

Asked by YoungMamaSPrego at 3:30 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• How many kids do you have at 17?
    Anonymous

• I got married as soon as I turned 18. I was madly in love and still am. He is older than me by a few years and was already out of college, had a good job, and owned a home. We decided to start trying for our first child about 5 months after we got married. I am 23 and have been married a few months short of 6 years. We have 2 awesome little boys and are very happy.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:32 PM on May. 7, 2010

• you had a kid at 14??? holy hell child!
    Anonymous

• I have 2 kids and pregnant with #3 due August 10th. Im glad im not teh only one who married young
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 3:35 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I was lucky, most women that I talked to did not have the great experience that I did. I most likely would not have chosen to marry that young if my husband wouldn't of already had a stable life and been able to support me and help put me through college. I know most young couples struggle with money and that is usually the cause of their problems and eventually their divorce's.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:37 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Yeah I was really lucky too, he stuck by me when I got pregnant with our daughter when I was 13 and had her at 14, he was there for me when our son arrived a little over a year later. And he married me and now we are going to welcome baby #3!!
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 3:41 PM on May. 7, 2010

• man oh man babies having babies....
    Anonymous

• man your just popping those kids out left and right! i have 3 myself but I am 32 and they are ages 2, 5 and 6....amazing.....
    Anonymous

• I was 19 when I got married. NO I was not pregnant. I did not have my son till I was 23 years old. We will celebrate 7 years of marriage next month, our son turns 4 years old next week.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:46 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Im a damn good mother, I support my kids and they have a great life. We dont get any help from the goverment like you and probably others assume..
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 3:46 PM on May. 7, 2010