Have you ever been held at gun point?

Spin off from another question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why is that funny anon :18? It wasn't funny then, isn't funny now.
    Damn Anon :10! That's F'in scary!

Anon:18, who's Gail?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:27 PM on May. 7, 2010

• My ex held a loaded gun to my head one night as we were laying in bed and told me sometimes he just wanted to shoot me. Does that count?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:09 PM on May. 7, 2010

• no, my dh has though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:09 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Yes, someone tried to carjack our car when I was alone with my 2 young children in their car seats in the back seat. He had robbed a nearby liquor store. He was distracted and I drove off. He didn't fire.

Anonymous

• Yes Raine....that counts lol.

Wow Gail I can't imagine!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, when I was @ work about 4 years ago. Got robbed by a fellow employee who had just been fired... he came in through the back just as we were opening, held a Glock 40 to my forehead and threatened to kill me if I looked at him. Yeah, that was a fun day! I wound up working overtime after the police left because everyone else was afraid to come in! lol

Oh, and the numerous times my ex-husband threatened to kill me... too numerous to count. That's part of the new court order- He can not be in possession of ANY fire arm.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on May. 7, 2010

• haha..we know anon is gail because she always types in green.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:28 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I had to delete my second post because I responded, but looked and no one named Gail posted. LOL. not.

oopps....;)

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:33 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I was once. When I was working the late shift, some guy held a .38 on me and my manager. He demanded all the money in the registers. Luckily, it was closing time for the store and all but one register was empty. The register that was left had just been counted down in preparation for closing, so there was only $25 in it. Thank goodness the guy was terrified & was satisfied to leave with the $25 bucks.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:46 PM on May. 7, 2010

• When I was 19 and working at a thrift store. 2 guys came in with guns one Sunday morning robbing me and my manager. When they left with the money, they said "have a nice day"
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2010