What is Love?

We all have our thoughts of what LOVE is... and the link I am about to post is a music video that shares what I believe love is. What is yours? Do you agree with this or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlb0B2LeWZw

clickable link in comments

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 4:18 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlb0B2LeWZw

Enjoy and love someone today! :-)

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:18 PM on May. 7, 2010

• That is basically my thought of love. Except the perception that god is the only love. I mean I have love for my dh and he for me. Now where in our relationship is god. I do believe him and Jesus are an example of love but not that you have to beleive in them for love. The rest though I fully agree with it is a poem off a walk to remember great movie great meaning, and show of love.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:34 PM on May. 7, 2010

• the mother's love for her children, the father s love, the brothers s love, and vice versa. there s no love between a man and woman, as soon as they get married he ll trait her as a baby sitte with whom he can has sex PERIOD
    Anonymous

• I think that love is the only true emotion.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:41 PM on May. 7, 2010

HUH?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:50 PM on May. 7, 2010

• The video sums it up.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:52 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Anon @1:35 Im sorry your having a hard time maritally but what you said is pretty much false for most marriages. I have seen healthy marriages where the husband and wife absolutely adore and love each other.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• The Love in that video is talking about Agape love. there is storge, phileos, and eros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Loves

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:00 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Well the video is rap with a silent "c" and I hate rap so I clicked out of it.  Love is what I have had since the day I was born, first with my parents, then my husband and children.  I guess that is why I don't need a god.

Anon 35:  You sound very bitter.  I hope you find true love one day so that you will know how wonderful it really is.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:10 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Love is too big to be described in a song. He is too big to be contained in any word spoken by human tongues. Love is Truth, Selfless, Light, Judgement, Exacting, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Wonderful, Personal--He is God. He's not the petty, conditional human sentiment spoken in soft words,with kind tones, to itching ears. He is Honor, Judgement, and the Exceeding Great Reward.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:23 PM on May. 7, 2010