Infomercial Products - Rants and Raves

What "As Seen On TV" products have you bought and were you impressed with them?? My mom bought me a ped-egg and I LOVE IT as well as twisty towels for your head (can live without this) and the strap-perfect. I think they were great inventions!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 4:29 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• George Forman Grill - back when it was only ASOTV... Love it, I've had a few since - love them all!
    Jack LaLane Power Juicer - BEST THING EVER!!
    Turbo Jam - Great but hard to keep up with... Definitely a great workout
    Walk Away the Pounds - Good low impact workout for moms. Recommend all the time!

Believe it or not most of the ones I didn't like I don't remember... There was a rotating brush, that sucked... And a straightener that didn't work. But I don't remember their actual names.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:39 PM on May. 7, 2010

• that point and paint sucks.As you paint,the pad gets squished and you end up scraping the wall. turbo snake doesn't work well. its too stiff to maneuver.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Power Juicer?? Never heard of it but will definitely check it out! Hubby loves things like that!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:00 PM on May. 7, 2010

• the magic bullet blender system..i use it about every day
    the shark steamer mop....i just love how easy it is to use, my 2 yr old can even steam the floors, but it doesnt do well with big sticky spills and i still bleach the floors once a week but its great for a quick clean
    and my husband just bought those pop can bottle tops...they are ok but hard to get on and off and they arent leak proof, but the can gets knocked over not as much is spilled
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:00 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I also have and love those turbie twist towels. I've had them for years and haven't had to replace them yet.
    I love my Shark Steam Mop. It's the only thing that works really well -- on everything!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:43 PM on May. 7, 2010