Let's stop and think!!!!!

This child is pretty much dead and the father doesn't want her life support taken off because he would be facing murder charges because she shook her to death. Let's stop worrying about immigration and all that nonsense that we really can't fix and try helping kids. This young man should already be in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a disgrace!
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/parental-split-over-infant-jada-ruizs-life-support-in-legal-limbo-in-ohio/19467488?icid=main|main|dl1|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fnation%2Farticle%2Fparental-split-over-infant-jada-ruizs-life-support-in-legal-limbo-in-ohio%2F19467488

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 4:42 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• that man should be put on death row for basicly killing a baby i dont care who u are u never hurt a baby or any person its not up to people to take the lfe of a human god has a set date for us all to pass but on his say so.
    mommytobe323

Answer by mommytobe323 at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2010

• AGREED!!!!!!
    monroehalf09

Answer by monroehalf09 at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Let's stop worrying about immigration and all that nonsense that we really can't fix and try helping kids.

We can do something about immigration.  And why is it that you think we can't do both of these at the same time? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Quinn please this is about a baby who was shaken to death and the father if you can call him that is trying to keep said baby alive so he doesn't go to jail for kiiling her. I do not care right now what you think about anything others than passing this on so maybe someone else is not hurt or someone can find info on how to contact the givernment officails in thatstate and have this piece of crap in prison. Please if you want to talk about immigration go to another post!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:00 PM on May. 7, 2010

• YOU brought immigration into this post, as though people could not be concerned about two things at once. If YOU cannot, that's a shame. But others are capable of more than one thought a day.
    Anonymous

• YOU brought immigration up in your post. If you didn't want to make it an issue you should have left it out.

I will agree with you on the fact that the father is a piece of crap. But considering the twin infant also has indications of old injuries, I would have to wonder how negligent her mother is as well. If she knew the father was abusive and the other baby took the brunt of it, she is also accountable for ignoring his abuse. I suppose that's why the other child is in the custody of the county children's services. IDK. This article leaves a lot to question. It sounds as though the courts are trying to find a way to figure this out, so what exactly do you think anyone out there can do?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:09 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Ohio attorney general R. Cordray Sec of state Jennifer Brunner Gov Ted Strickland Lt Gov Lee Fischer I don't live anywhere close to Summit Co. or Cleveland. This is an absolutely tragic situation. However, the 17 yo dad is being charged with child endangerment and assault. That little baby has a twin sister, who has old injuries, as well as a 2 yo brother. The father is a minor, himself. While that does not mitigate what he is alleged to have done, it is a factor in this big ethical legal mess.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:14 PM on May. 7, 2010

• 29again thank you for posting that! I did not read the whole thing but I did feel someone needed to post this! So again thank you.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:18 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Anon yes I brought up that to say lets take a min to forget about that right now that is all. Is it too hard to understand? I thought it would be OK to take some time and put a little effort into even just thinking about this child. Just to send some posoitive energy to that baby and her brother and sister even the mom because we don;t know maybe she worked and that father(again using the term loosly) was with them and if they had marks he simply covered it up with kids will be kids or something. You don't knoe noither do I but the case is that the kids at least need some help and we should just take a moment to remember that.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:21 PM on May. 7, 2010

• What is your question exactly??
    Anonymous