i still have douts on my babys grnder ..

i have two girls and this 3rd on feels very diferent and the sonagram dosnt convins me i steel think its a boy. should i lisen to my intuition ???

ROCSANA

Asked by ROCSANA at 4:47 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd have to see the sonogram. If you want to play it safe, buy gender neutral stuff. Yellows, pale greens, that sort of thing.
    PandTsmomjuly

Answer by PandTsmomjuly at 4:49 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Were you told at your ultrasound that it was another girl for shure? or did they have trubble finding out?
    Anonymous

• This is my third pregnancy and it is very different. I was sicker, I lost weight in the beginning, have gained less overall, more hip pain. All threee are girls. We just had an ultrasound at 34 weeks. It was pretty clear she's a she. Could it be wishful thinking?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:03 PM on May. 7, 2010

• All pregnancys are different, and although we can 'hope, or wish' that it means a different sex outcome of a baby, it's not going to happen. Each babys special and different, and that means differences in each pregnancy.
    Were you really hoping for a boy this time? Maybe your just a bit sad, and thats okay. But I would believe the ultrasound unless the person doing it had a hard time, and said there was a chance it could still be a boy.
    Congradulations by the way. I hope everything turns out right for you.
    Anonymous

• my friend was told twice by 2 different docs she was having a girl, and guess what it was a boy!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 9:29 PM on May. 7, 2010

• No one can be 100% sure of their baby's gender until he or she is born. we took the risk both times and bought blue. everything worked out ok the first time, and we'll see if this baby is really a boy in a month or 2! gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:16 AM on May. 8, 2010

• also my pregnancy has been completely different from my first, but i still think it's probably a boy.
    Stefanie83