is just my kids gettin ancy?

school gets out may 19 and my boys have been hell on wheels this past week....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Antsy,dear. ANTSY.
    No, because they were pretty calm kids. They used to play sports outside and we didn't have video games back then so they were not overstimulated. I think kids need a whole lot of quiet time,away from TV's and away from Computers and violence in movies. Then they are easy going. Trust me. My kids grew up before all the crappy TV and Video games,thank goodness.

Having a bad day anon :15??? You obviously didnt understand the question! And there you were thinking you were perfect.~

Yes, OP, my kids can hardly wait for the end of the school year. We are going on vacation early this year and they are enrolled in a summer camp that they cant wait to go to. After testing was done last week, they are ready for summer!
    Anonymous

• Antsy,dear. ANTSY.
    Anonymous