Whoever said...

that money can't buy happiness has obviously never did their budget for a month and realized they still needed to pull 300$ out of their ass just to keep the debt collectors for calling. (and fyi, it's not credit card bills.. it's utilities, rent, phone, car insurance, dr bills....... ) sigh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have to agree!

Money can't buy love, friends, and that kind of happiness. It can buy just about any other kind of happiness.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:13 PM on May. 7, 2010

• AMEN!!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:13 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I believe that the more money you have, the more bills you accumulate and so are still in debt
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:16 PM on May. 7, 2010

• LMAO ....EVEN IF YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY WOULD THAT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WERE HAPPY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE....DOUBT IT!
    Anonymous

• true money cant buy happiness. but its a necessity which keeps ure house running, paying bills, feeding kids etc.. and if u cant do all that (meaning dont have money ) then obviously no one's happy in that situation either .. love cant be cashed in a grocery store to buy us milk, eggs, bread etc can it?? :p
    Anonymous

• Then downsize...it's possible
    Anonymous

• lol i'd say that's buying peace :) I know how you feel though....we're past our heads with bills and I wish we could just have it all go away :(
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:24 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I hear ya! We are so there, moving soon :( ...downsizing, gotta do what you gotta do!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:28 PM on May. 7, 2010

• It costs money to downsize, which adds to the problem.
    I guess in a round-about-way it does by happiness. It can buy piece of mind, which can by happiness.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:55 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Money can't by happiness, but a lack of money sure can add to the sadness in life. To not be able to pay your bills, to worry about how you'll put food on the table due to a LACK of money, isn;t helping any one's mood I am sure.

Anonymous