Don't you think this is insane

My SIL is 23 weeks pregnant. She's 26! She lives at home with her parents and 2 sisters, 19 and 17. The 17 year old is autistic. My SIL has asked if she can have their master bedroom. They gave it to her and the baby too come. They will have to live in the basement on a pull out. Now she has told them, that she doesn't want her autistic sister within 60 feet of the new baby. Which means they will have to move the girls bed down to the basement with them. So basically the 19 year and 26 and newborn with have an entire 4 bedrooms to themselves upstairs. While his two 50 plus year old parents and their special needs daughter are stuff in a tiny basement.

** these people spend most of their days in their rooms as well**
His parents where happy to give the room to her....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• very insane!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:43 PM on May. 7, 2010

• yes, your sil needs to get her own place, or your inlaws need to grow a backbone and tell her no way.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 5:44 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Doesn't get much more insane than that. I guess if they're all fine with it, good for them haha. 

kite

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:47 PM on May. 7, 2010

• whatever works for them- who are we to judge???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:51 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I think that if she wants the special needs sister to stay away from the baby then she needs to move. That is very ignorant!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:53 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I wonder if there would be anything they would say no to there has to be a limit? if its their house why not make them stay in the basement? I would say something to them it sounds like they might be being bullied. It would not hurt to ask your DH or SO to ask questions. I had a friend and her brother and his wife were bullying the parents not to add worry just check it out.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:57 PM on May. 7, 2010

• If it doesn't bother them then it shouldn't bother others.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:24 PM on May. 7, 2010

• Yeah mind your own bees wax. Try to leave it be or your gonna make your self crazy.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2010