earlier someone posted... about money and happiness.

You know... Money can't buy happiness as a whole. I'd be a heck of a lot happier if I wasn't behind in my cards, medical etc.

See we started out making 20,000 a year, went up to 35,000 a year, to 45,000 a year.... When we made 35,000 a year we were able to live off that. WELL now we made a thousand shy of 100,000 this year and we barely can live off of that. It's depressing.

So has money made us happy? I don't know it has.

Has money helped us out? I don't know it has.

Has money made a difference? Yes it has. We make more we spend more, we're still behind.

So I don't know money can make one happy?

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lets see. I know that If i had more money I wouldnt have I would have to worry about how I am going to pay for 2 college tuitions. That would make me happy. Some people would be happy if they made enough to cover all of their bills and have enough for groceries too. Those are just 2 of the numerous reasons I can come up with right now.

Dont get me wrong, Money is not everything! I am a happy healthy woman with wonderful boys and a loving husband. I am happy, BUT I would be happier if we had a little bit more money to put back for the kids and a rainy day.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 6:02 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I totally agree with you Amanda... I'm just saying so far we've been so dumb with our money, that making more hasn't done us much more good, because we're still so behind, living pay check to paycheck making almost 100,000 a year. Is that not dumb or what? We're trying to fix things. We sure are lucky to have what we have, and we abuse it. : (
    Anonymous