i want to get a tummy tuck after this baby, but.....

what happens if i want another baby someday later? i would like to have a nice body now! seeing that i am in my 20's and would like to go to the beach pools etc.... so i do not want to wait till i am too old to show off my body to get it done, but what happens if i become pregnant after i have this done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 7, 2010 in Health

• I think it will be a waste then. Try and just lose as much weight as possible, go a couple of years like that, and if u want another kid go for it, then get the tummy tuck. Dont do it now if your just going to mess it up later, unless u have the money.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:04 PM on May. 7, 2010

• I had a tummy tuck with a scar revision back in 1997 and went on to have three more children. The good news is you won't get that dark line that extends from your belly button to your pubis, and you will not develop as much of a paunch. It's possible to get one done and still have kids. It won't be as flat and perfect after having more kids, but you won't get the belly flop.
    Anonymous

• thank you anon!
    Anonymous